Apple Pay asked for passcode? apple - reddit.com
I understand using the Touch ID when making a purchase, but I wish I didn't need to have a passcode to just unlock my phone. Just to be clear: I still want to have to use the Touch ID to make purchases with Apple Pay, just not to unlock my phone.... I just used Apple Pay for the first time tonight at Subway on my iPhone 6, and there was a button that said "enter passcode." I left my thumb on Touch ID for a second and it didn't seem to be reading (although I don't know if it would have if I had left it there longer), and then I ended up just entering my passcode.
How to Set or Change Passcode on Apple Watch iGeeksBlog
Apple Pay is a payments feature integrated into the Wallet ® app on your iOS device that lets you add your credit, debit and/or Chase Liquid ® cards to Apple Pay to make purchases at participating retailers in stores, using Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, or in app.... For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, click here. Person to person payments and Apple Pay Cash are available only in the U.S. Apple Pay Cash is a …
How to use Apple Pay Cash Business Insider
For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, click here. Person to person payments and Apple Pay Cash are available only in the U.S. Apple Pay Cash is a … tinkers construct how to make bolts Apple Pay transaction under $100 can be made by holding the device up to the contactless reader and authorizing payment using Touch ID, the device passcode or double-clicking the side button on Apple …
Use a passcode with your iPhone iPad or Apple Support
10/11/2017 · Basically if you don’t use Face ID then you will have to enter a passcode for authenticating, unlocking, confirming purchases, using Apple Pay and wallet, Apple Cash, downloading from iTunes and the App Store, and other features which require authentication. how to make gingerbread syrup for cocktails If you haven’t yet configured your Apple Watch to use a passcode you will need to do so now as it is a security requirement for the use of Apple Pay on the watch. To set the passcode for your Apple Watch tap the digital crown to access the apps menu and select, as seen above left, the gear icon to access the Apple Watch’s Settings menu.
How long can it take?
4 Ways to Set a Passcode on the iPad wikiHow
- Apple pay and passcode iPhone iPad iPod Forums at
- Apple Watch Exploit Steal a Passcode-Protected Watch
- iPhone I don't want a passcode or fingerprint to Apple
- do not use Face ID on iPhone X OS X Daily
How To Use Passcode For Apple Pay
For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, click here. Person to person payments and Apple Pay Cash are available only in the U.S. Apple Pay Cash is a …
- Apple has rolled out its new payment system – which allows iPhone and Apple Watch owners to use their Apple-branded gadgets to pay at checkout – across the UK.
- 7/08/2015 · Unless you have a tattoo, you should not have to enter passcode when use Apple Pay without remove AW from wrist. Also turn on "Unlock with iPhone" setting, this will allow lock/unlock iPhone with touchID to unlock AW with iPhone 5s/6/6+, if remove AW from the wrist.
- Go to Apple Watch app on your iPhone → Tap on My Watch → Tap on Passcode → Tap on Turn off Passcode. There are three more options in Apple Watch app passcode on iPhone you must be aware about; lets take a glance.
- 16/06/2015 · I use Apple Pay on the watch quite often. If I don't remove the watch from my arm, I don't have to use a passcode to make a purchase. When I put my watch on in the morning, I use Touch ID on the iPhone and that unlocks my watch.